If you looking for some great hotels in London to stay in. I can recommend the below hotels. All these London hotels I have stayed in and i have found them good value for money. These hotels are close to a tube or train station making it easy to travel round London .
Grange City Hotel – 5 Star
- This Luxury 5 star hotel in london is near the river thames and has great views over the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. It’s only a 2 minutes walk from tower hill tube station which is very handy. This hotel has a spa and a 30 yards swimming pool and a large gym. There are two restaurants a brasserie and a cocktail lounge. My hotel room was very good and i have had a great nights sleep each time i stayed there. My room was air-conditioned and had a flat-screen tv,a trouser press, and tea and coffee making facilities also ther en-suite bathroom comes with toiletries and hairdryer. This hotel has bars and restaurants on site.The benefits of staying in this hotel is there are popular places to visit near by: Tower of London, St Katharine’s Dock and Petticoat lane and borough Market, prices start at around £124.00 per night. Grange City Hotel
Park Plaza Westminster Hotel – 4 Star
- This hotel in London is located on the South Bank opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Local Attractions are near by and are within easy walking distance this includes the London Eye and the Aquarium.This hotel is ideal if your staying for work or leisure. There is executive lounge overlooking Big Ben, it also has a spa, gym and a 15-metre swimming pool. My room was air conditioned and had flat screen tv, a desk, mini bar and a safe. I have only stayed here once and found it a great hotel. I loved the style of the room and being so close to Waterloo train and tube station is very handy. Westminster is area of Central London, which is within the City of london and close to Buckingham Palace,Westminster Abbey, Palace of Westminster and Westminster Cathedral are all close by, prices start at around £179.00 per night Park Plaza Westminster
Melia White House Hotel – 4 Star
- If you looking for a hotel that is modern and that has been elegantly furnished as well. This is a great choice. I loved the look of this hotel it has a Spanish restaurant and a Dry Martini bar. I was more then happy with the room, had a good night sleep, the room came with a private bathroom satellite tv and room service if you need it, i found the bar was a great place to unwind after a busy day, there are three underground stations that are nearby Warren Street, Great Portland Street, and Regents park. Kings Cross St Pancras and Euston station are within easy access to. London Zoo is in the heart of Regents park, the zoo has over 15,000 animals. Madame Tussauds is also near by you can Mingle, with the some of your favourite celebrities. You can now get to enjoy an interactive inventure in the Marvel Superheros 4D Experience, prices start at around £163.00 per night Melia White House Hotel
Club Quarters Hotel, St Paul’s – 4 Star
- This hotel is just a 3 minute walk from St Paul Cathedral, with lots of restaurants and coffee out lets and shops near by . I found the location of the hotel very handy for traveling across London. My room was a good size and had a good night sleep, I had free use of the computer and printer if i needed it, The hotel also offers free use on the fitness room great if you like to keep fit while you are traveling. It also has a Brasserie restaurant I had to leave early so did not try the food, but will do next time. Near the hotel is the Tate Modern Art Gallery it just a short walk over the Millennium Bridge. This hotel is very handy if you want to visit the following attractions, The Old Bailey (The Central Criminal Court of England and Wales ) Borough Market, Paternoster Square, Tate Modern just across from the Millennium Bridge and the Southbank London, these are all in easy walking distance from the hotel Club Quarters Hotel .
Travelodge Central Euston
- I have stayed in this travelodge quite a few times now, It really handy if you need to catch a train from London Euston Train Station. It is with in a 5 minute walking distance if that, and there are restaurants and a Mark and Spencer right near it as well witch is handy. I would suggest booking early if you can as they do get booked up quite quickly. Here are other Hotels in London that reasonable priced and have good reviews that you may want to consider they are all near tube and train stations and great locations for shopping.
The Below hotels in london i have not stayed but they do get a lot of bookings. They have good reviews and are reasonably priced and are in good locations.
Central Park Hotel – 3 Star
- This hotel in london is close to Hyde Park and the Kensington shops are only a 15 Minute walk. Oxford street shops are only an 5 Minute Tube ride away. So this hotel is a great choice if you like shopping and Parks All rooms come with tea and coffee and a hair dryer and they have there own private bathroom.The are popular places to visit close by as well. Kensington Gardens, Kensington Palace.
St Giles London-3 Star
- St Giles hotel is close to Oxford street shops and Covent Garden.Making this ideal hotel if you love shopping. Tottenham Court Tube station is very close by as well if you want to take the tube around London. The hotel has three restaurants and gym. Each room comes with its own bathroom and normal facilities i.e, tea coffee, hair dryer. The following places are easy to get to from this London hotel. Domain Theater, Centre Point, British Museum.
Strand Palace Hotel- 4 Star
- This hotel in london is located with in London’s west end. A short distance from Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square, its a great choice if you are looking to shop as a lot of brands names are on the same street as this hotel. Apple, Burberry, and Topshop and many others. The Savoy Theatre is just 1 Minute away, so very handy if you want to catch a show while you are intown and you are a short walk or taxi ride from a main train and tube station.
If you are looking for some great 5 star hotels in london, I have listed some of the best ones below that might suit your needs. These include , The Savoy, The Ritz and the Dorchester.
The Savoy -5 Star
- This 5 star hotel is set back from the Strand. It is only a 5 minutes walk to the Royal Opera House and is within easy walking distance to covent garden. This is a world famous hotel and has had guests including Sir Winston Churchill, Katherine Hepburn and Frank Sinatra, Charlie Chaplin,John Wayne and many more famous people. The Savoy was the first luxury hotel in Britain. It is a great place to stay if you want to impress your friends and enjoy its with its world class service The Savoy Hotel.
The Ritz London-5 Star
- This hotel overlooks the London Green Park, the hotel is famous for its Luxurious bedrooms and afternoon teas. It is one the most Prestigious and best know hotel. It has Michelin star Restaurants, Many Famous Politicians, writers and actors have stayed in this hotel in the past including Noel Coward.The Hotel has its own casino and many theaters near by. Many top brand stores are close by so ideal for shopping for those luxury brands. also you are not far away from Big Ben, the houses of parliament,and the london eye The Ritz Hotel.
The Dorchester-5 Star
- The Dorchester hotel is in park lane and Deaney Street and over looks Hyde park. It is one of the world most prestigious and expensive hotels to stay in. A lot of rich and famous people have stay in this hotel in the past Including Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton, The Queen Elizabeth II has also Attended the hotel in the past. The hotel has five restaurants to choose from. If you looking for a hotel that is prestigious and has a lot of history to it. This could be the ideal hotel for you The Dorchester Hotel.
While in London there are some great attractions to see near the hotels. I have listed a few below :
- Westminster is the political hub of London, that has the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Also Westminster Abbey is there you can visit most days of the week. There are also famous statues in parliament square of Nelson Mandela and Winston Churchill.
- National Gallery is a art Museum in Trafalgar Square. It was founded in 1824, and has collection of over 2,300 paintings from the Mid -13 century to 1900, its a massive place, but well worth a visit.
- The British Museum was established in 1753. The Museum is located in the bloomsbury area of London, its is dedicated to human history, art and culture, This museum hold up to 8 million works of art.
- Churchill War Rooms is a museum in London, It comprises the cabinet war rooms throughout the second world war.
- Hyde Park is possibly the biggest park in London. The park has its famous speakers Corner, which is has debates and performance artist every week. And the park has several memorial features as well it is worth a visit.
- Tower Of London is located on the north bank of the river of the river thames in central london. It was built by william the conqueror in 1078, The castle was used as a prison from 1100 to 1952. There is so mush more to this place. Its well worth a visit.
- Tower Bridge was built between 1886 and 1894. The bride crosses the river thames close to the Tower of london which is really handy is you want to see both. The Bridge is a iconic symbol of London.
- Natural History Museum is the home to life on earth, it contains som 80 million items . The museum is also also a of research specialising in taxonomy.
- London Eye this is a must see in london, The eye is a giant ferris wheel which give great views across the city. At Night the wheel is lit up in different colors which looks amazing. The london eye is also famous for london’s annual firework display each year which is spectacular.
- Covent Garden is on the fringes of the west end,It used to be associated with former fruit and vegetable market. But now is a very popular shopping and tourist place. the famous Royal Opera House is there, there are alway street performers, which are very entertaining also there is the london transport Museum.
- Bicester Village Is a great place to enjoy some luxury shopping with more than 160 designer stores and fashion brands. Its only 46 minutes from London Marylebone train station and its ideal if your looking to get 50 to 60% of the retail price of your favourite fashion brands.